Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Live Your Life

In the past few weeks I have been pushed and challenged to be who I am and where I am. My life is not crazy, its not sad, but it is hard. I have an amazing community around me that in their own ways push me to be better and try to live life with me. While this is one of the better parts of living here, it always has not been that way. I also have experienced the same situation with my job. I love my job...well maybe just Friday and Saturday and May through August. This is a work in progress though, one year later and I have learned a lot, I don't have know where I am going and that's okay. One thing that a great friend reminded me of that has helped with this is my impatience. As I sit here and think about many decisions that I have made, a lot of them came from my lack of patience. When it comes down to this community and my job I DO NOT want to have this impatience anymore! I am done, I am giving and waiting faithfully for guidance and support. I may not have it all figured out, but one thing I do know is that I live here, this is my life and I need to live it hear and now!

You're gonna be a shining star, fancy clothes, fancy car-ars.
And then you'll see, you're gonna go far.
Cause everyone knows, who you are-are.
So live your life, ay ay ay.
Instead of chasing that paper.
Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.
Ain't got no time for no haters
Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.
No telling where it'll take you.
Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.
Cause I'm a paper chaser.
Just living my life.

No comments: